Thursday, July 14, 2011

Your walk








    










        " How beautiful are your feet in sandals,.............." Song of Solomon 7:1.
         He mentioned her feet first, the lowest part of her body and the closest to the ground. Why not her eyes? Her beloved notices her feet, because through her walk she has transformed and won possession of his heart.  

         I don't know about you, for me, my heart wants to please my God through my love toward others. But, it not easy, is it? We need to continue to walk with the holy spirit.

         Whenever we care too much for self, we need to hear him speaking to us. And we need to say yes. We can do it through the help of the holy spirit. As you read this, may you take advantage of every opportunity that comes to your life.

        I will love to hear your walk, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment