Monday, August 15, 2011

Health

I am going to post about health from experience and finding article from the websites.  I became serious about what I eat just the past 3 years. I had no idea what MSG was and how much hormones they  feed the cows or sheep.  And also pepticides.  I really want my kids to understand at early age.
I know it is not cheap to buy Organic foods. There are some food you don't have to worry eating organic food. As a general rule, unless the produce has a thick, impermeable skin, assume it’s soaked in pesticides. Now wash it with water and mild soap before you eat it.
We drink alot of milk and use 1/4 dozen eggs daily, and it is scary when you read how much hormones the cows and chickens are fed.   David Zinczenko said: Today’s cows are routinely fed a hormone called recombinant bovine somatotropin, or rBST. Studies have linked rBST to a multitude of cancers, including those of the prostate, breast, and colon. Milk from rBST-treated cows in America. 
I know we can eat oranges, grapefruits, and many has thick skin, and wash your fruit and veggies very well. But, if you can afford it support your neighborhood farm market and buy organic.
May God protect Us, as we continue to apply wisdom in to our lives.




















No comments:

Post a Comment