Friday, September 9, 2011

Precious moments with my kids

What is not to love about my life!

Children are a gift from God! I absolutely love my kids, and I know any mother should. I thank God for trusting me to care for them and love them.

My daughter is so gifted in so many area, and how can you tell your kids, honey this is your gift, but you are not good in this area? Would you make them figured out on their own?

She comes with pencils, notebook, and crayons. Always working on something while she is watching T.V.  Ah, as I take a breath and say "Forgive me for whining, I am so blessed to have such a blessing kids."

Love them, nourish them, protect their hearts because kids are innocent and fragile.  And pray for them always:

Everyday prayer:
"The spirit of the lord will rest on them, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of the knowledge and the fear of the lord." Isaiah 11: 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment