Friday, October 21, 2011

Rest in His presence.

                Song of Songs 5:2:
      "I slept, but my heart is awake, Is it the voice of my beloved! He knocks, saying, "open for me, my treasure, my darling, my perfect one; For my head is covered with dew, My locks with the drops of the night."


      Sleep is an important part of our life. Without sleep there would not have been a dreamers. In the state of  rest God God can reveal to us where we are going and Where or Who He is.


    I learn if we wait in fasting and prayer, If we make time for Him, He visits us because we are prepared, but He comes often in the most unlikely hour when we are not ready. And He says, 'Let me in, let go your imagination and anxiety."

    Live your life to your best, just live it right and don't let your works to get you in His presence. He loves you the way you are, you don't need to make him look good. HE IS THE PERFECT ONE!


Have you let go and made a room for your Saviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment