Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jesus take the wheel!

      If you sit on the back of the bicycle, you really don't have the control of the bicycle at all. The same thing when you led God lead you.

     I didn't know what I was signing into when I ask God to take control of my life. It was easy for me if I want bless someone or to care just for me. I had no problem making decisions. I had so much faith in me until I started walking with Jesus. 

      I started to fear as I start to let God gear the bicycle. I don't have the total control of the bicycle anymore. What if God takes me to a place I didn't want to go or turn the gear in different direction? Doubt and fear started to attack me. There are times I battle with God asking,"God, I hope you are not thinking to do this or that, are you?" 

     Even though I don't know where God will take me, but I am excited!  There is no going back for me. I am like a child full of faith. I get reminded, when I want hold my kids hand and they move their hand away. Because, they think they can walk fast, and sometimes they hold my hand tight to feel secure. 

        I have many ideas, great ideas but I want guidance. If I hurry and make those decisions, I really don't want regret it. So, here I go choosing to follow Jesus. I am waiting and asking God to use me.

     "Trust in the lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."
Proverbs 3:5




No comments:

Post a Comment