Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankgiving

 I am grateful for God who loves me so much!
I am grateful, because I am saved by the grace of God.
 I am grateful that Jesus Christ died for me. God has been on my side always. He is amazing, Marvelous, magnificent, wonderful, and loving God! The more I know Him, the more I want get close to Him. I am so fascinated about my God, Jesus Christ. Walking with Christ is like"ha" moment for me. 
I catch my self saying,"wow, that was God!" more often. It is like everyday finding his grace, mercy and love around me through family, friends or nature.

      John 3:16-17 Said," For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

       What are you grateful today?

No comments:

Post a Comment