Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

 2011 was great! We had an amazing year, praise to God!
My goal for 2012 aren't new, but to accomplish the things I didn't finish in 2011.
To be organize, try to study and do my home work while the kids are at home instead of at night.
For business, because of the economy, I have been afraid to invest. And I will like to find peace and the favor of God to be successful.
I would love to spend quality time with each one of my kids.
I am praying for the wisdom of God, guidance and favor of God in every area of my life.
And to continue to love, to reach out, to fellowship with friends and family!
If you are reading this, may God bless you and guide you!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sara,

    Just wanting to give you good tidings…

    "I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper
    and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
    ~ 3 John 1:2

    Glad to hear you had a good year and may the next be blessed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes, thank you for stopping by to wish me a happy new year. That is very nice of you. Thank you for 3 John 1:2. I pray the favor of God over your life!!

    ReplyDelete